View Single Post
Old
12-26-2009, 03:42 PM
wabwat

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
I think so too. What I find most interesting is that this is more about how Frolov interprets this and not us. Does he blame himself or will be blame the team for not putting him on a top line and giving him "quality minutes"? How he responds may be crucial to his future play as a King. If he does get a fire under his ass and plays well then you know its there. If he's out there feeling sorry for himself and hating the organization for not giving him a fair shake then it will become obvious in his play.
if anything has been certain, Frolov has never really been one to "blame" anything or point fingers at anyone. he's never really given any indication that he's that type of player.

Quote:
Either way, time for him to not rely on his talent and to work harder. DL ought to call him out just like he called Kopitar and Dustin Brown out at the end of last season. Fro can do it..question is,,does he care and how much?

he did, and he responded. despite the fact that he hasn't been scoring, his overall play has been very good since he's been benched... much more consistent than the other two.

i think his omission is a result of a couple of things, and a number of people are way overreacting about the reason(s) why; 1. he's simply not putting up any numbers... especially those necessary for a top sixer on the Russian squad, 2. Max Afinogenov is having a helluva year so far, 3. there has got to be a certain level of politics regarding the KHL involved here.

wabwat is offline   Reply With Quote