Thread: Montoya - WJCs
View Single Post
Old
12-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Graveytrain

vCash: 500
Reading some of those posts rehashed by Atlanta Ranger, i don't see what the fuss is all about

So, someone believes Montoya was picked too high... A lot of people probably feel that same way

So, someone believes that he's way behind on the depth chart... what's the big deal here?

So, a few fans believe he didn't have that fire to his game that we've heard about for months now, and that his focus was way off

attacking someone in St Lawrence that has a different opinion of Montoya then yours is over the top...

Joe D? cmon... all we've heard regarding Montoya is his presence on the ice and in net is unmistakeable... which it has not been, even in the college games ive seen him play, i've not seen that kind of spirit to his game.

I said it in an earlier post, i think many folks are mistaking his agressiveness in pursuing the puck for something else entirely... Yes hes young, and has years to develop... but what this kid what billed as after the draft and what we've seen from him this year are like night and day