View Single Post
Old
09-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
where is the link? i checked the post and didnt see anything? murray has looked awful this preseason. AWFUL he doesnt deserve ice time with the big club right now. i dont think mark messier worries about preseason games. it was a 9-1 game. i hardly think he was the worst guy out there. it makes no sense to hold messier responsible for a penalty. true blue NEVER SAW THE WILD GAME! WHAT IF IT WAS A HORRIBLE CALL???
Since we all know that you didn't see the game either, it's not the smartest strategy to argue that True Blue is wrong in his assessment of Messier's penalties, then turn around and argue that Murray deserved to be benched because he took a bad penalty. No one knows if ANY of the penalties were "good" ones or not. And FYI, Sather's comments on Murray's benching are in the Star-Ledger. Or did you think that True Blue was making those comments up just because you didn't find them in the first paper you looked?

Teams need to be on the same page, rules are meant for everyone. Hockey, more than any other sport, requires everyone to be on the same page for there to be success. And the fact that the Rangers have lacked any sort of success in the last 6 years only proves how true it is. Until that lesson is re-learned by EVERYONE in this organization, the losing will continue.