View Single Post
Old
12-28-2009, 06:55 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

vCash: 500
How are or how were the Thrashers a playoff team? Is the East really that bad? I don't think i've seen a worse defense in my young 18 years of living. The funny thing is, it's not even the players faults.

Hainsey does blow though. He sucks defensively and isn't even that good offensively. He takes the worst possible shots and turns more pucks over than White.

Well we have no defensive system so i can't really fault the players. We still play John Andersons ' do whatever the hell you want to ' defense... Where the JA fans at? I'm still waiting for it to work.

I am just patiently waiting to see if he still has the players lacking effort consistently. If the players come out flat i will blame him again. He def doesn't discipline players or doesnt know how to teach it.

BTN is this a first though? We go down 2-1 to mediocre teams and never come back lol. What makes you think we are capable of doing so against NJ? I never give up though. If i did i would leave these boards and would have stopped watching Thrashers hockey 2-3 years ago.