View Single Post
Old
12-29-2009, 10:50 PM
  #39
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat
 
wolfgaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,207
vCash: 500
I would gladly re-sign Higgins on a 1 year deal next year if he agreed to sign for say, $1.5-$1.8 mil.... Which obviously is a paycut from his current contract but much deserved based on the lack of production.... The guy will produce again, when is anyone's guess.... At least he's not a player we can criticize for lack of effort, just lack of execution.... Kotalik on the other hand, the guy plays hard 25% of the time and looks disinterested the other 75%....

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote