View Single Post
Old
12-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
I'd love to hear either Belak or the coaching staff speak on his role with the team. You'd think that Klein getting hit up high would get him hitting, but no. Or perhaps Erat getting a knee to knee would get him going, but no. Or maybe, getting knocked into the bench would get him into a fight or at least a solid check. He did nothing. The Blues had no problem hitting our guys all around the ice last night and we had no answer for it (other then the scoreboard). We ended up almost getting burned as we were down two men and it caught up to us in the third; that combined with solid Blues play, weak goaltending and a timid team and we almost blew a 3 goal lead.

I agree with earlier observations about Arnott, Sullivan, and Dumont.. they are just a waste right now. Yeah I know... Dumont got this goal, but that was after making a move on a practice cone and accidentally putting it past Mason.

Hornqvist's play is so refreshing on this team. He was again the best forward on the ice last night. Just think if he hadn't been bounced around lines so much. He's going to be a good player for us for a long time.

Last edited by Jarnberg: 12-30-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote