View Single Post
Old
12-30-2009, 09:00 PM
irisheyes555

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds Partisan View Post
True, but I've been dreading this game for awhile.

Although CBJ has perfected suck, I worry about the physical nature of this game. The first game between the two teams this season was very physical, then CBJ took a very different direction in the next two games against the Preds and dialed it down quite a bit. Like the St. Louis Blueasses last night, CBJ is letting the season slip away and in these historically high contact games between division foes, you can end up with what we saw last night. I'm guessing we see more of a physical game from CBJ tomorrow, but hopefully it doesn't degenerate into a situation the Preds aren't deep enough right now to contain. The Preds can't get sucked into a penalty fest right now (missing Tootoo, Smithson and the good version (for now) of Erat), but that's exactly what I would try to do if I'm Captain Kangaroo and the Bluejaxs---plus it gets the fans involved who are about half-ready to abandon ship. CBJ starts throwing the bodies around tomorrow, inciting the fans, and they just might find a way to ding up Darth Vader and the Death Star.

i find your lack of faith disturbing!

irisheyes555 is offline   Reply With Quote