View Single Post
Old
12-31-2009, 09:40 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
I agree get Higgins out of here. Some think he's enjoying the NYC night life a bit too much. He made some comments about not liking that his father and brother are too close to him-in the same city.
i havent read that...but playing for your home town team, even if you arent a fan of theirs, is always a little tougher, expectations raise. You get the feeling he would be the perfect small market player, he tends to sorta feel the weight of the world out there, at least thats my thinking. playing on a team like Columbus, Atlanta, etc, he might really become a force, because he quite literally does EVERYTHING you could ask for in a hockey player with the exception of finishing...and i dont care how bad your hands are, you cant make it to the NHL if you consistently whiff on completely empty nets the way he has. To me with him its mental, not physical.

its the same problem i have when trying to score, if its a glorious opportunity i seem to screw it up, im much better at scoring when you dont expect it...dont ask me why.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote