View Single Post
Old
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
robbyrock*

vCash: 500
I think the caps wouldve made it more of a game if they could connect on a freakin powerplay. They had thier chances and frankly looked terrible. All the credit in the world to the sharks as they are an awesome squad,but c'mon caps a 5-3 pp with a smooth ice surface and you just have to get at least a goal there.

I thought the new guy looked decent,I knew he had speed...but that was more than I expected for someone his size.I liked that he was playing hard and driving the net even though we were pretty much looking to have a happy new years in southern california. Chimeara once he gets some time to gel with his team could be a nice pickup.

The caps still have issues clearing the freaking zone...I dont understand why,when you have a faceoff man like Steckel...just if hes on the ice send it down for icing...at least the chances to score decrease. Ive seen too many goals against from failure to clear the zone. People clamor about no forward help,and I think sometimes its because there expecting to breakout and have to turn around so much.

The kings are going to be tough. Im glad to get to watch Jack Johnson,even though people say he stinks....and doughty of course.

robbyrock* is offline   Reply With Quote