View Single Post
Old
09-23-2003, 01:06 PM
Darth Milbury
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillToronto
Ok, first off, I never said Satan was a superstar. Find where I said that. No, seriously, find it. I wanna see it. And I only said Satan would be a 100 point guy as an exageration. I said he had the possibility to score 50 goals on a line with Forsberg. And I don't think I'm the only one here who feels that way. I've seen you use my one exagerrated quote in like, 10 posts since then. Seriously, is that all you have to use in your arguments? Get a life.

Is it possible for you to respond to people without attacking them personally? I think the "get a life" issue is key here. Get one yourself and also get a clue.

So, you said 100 points as "an exaggeration" you still made that claim and argued for it repeatedly. If Satan is a potential 100 point scorer, then so is Daze. Daze has scored at a very similar level as Satan, in similar circumstances.

You were expecting the sun and the moon for Satan in that thread, and now you take a second-tier prospect from your own system and equate him with Daze. I wonder how you would react if somebody argued that Satan was worth no more than a similar prospect.

It is true you didn't call him "a superstar." That was actually another Sabre poster in that thread. But, the point still stands. You basically tried to portray Satan as some sort of star that other teams would want to pay a lot for. And, then, you suggest a similar player on another team is worth no more than a prospect.

You consistently raise homerism to a new high each time you post.