View Single Post
Old
12-31-2004, 08:09 AM
Russian Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
Wow ! How can people just say things they don't know just to let people think they know everything.

Let's clear some things here. Alexander Daigle was the NEXT MARIO LEMIEUX when it comes to draft him in 1993.

Alexander Daigle was so TALENTED & it's not a joke that it was VERY EASY to see him as the great superstars everyone imagine.

If people follow & PLAYED hockey a bit , they can see that talent alone as GIFTED you can be is not enough when it comes to perfrom as a superstar level.

Maybe people can't understand or imagine this but Alexandre Daigle (even as gifted as I truly believe) never had the WILL, the PASSION, the DESIRE TO BE THE NEXT GREAT ONE !!

Look at the past great players who won the scoring championship , they were talented, they determined, they were hungry to be #1 & that's a thing that Daigle never had in him.

I know a lot people who are gifted in something but they waste that potential & that talent for multiples reasons that are very hard to understand considering that if I had a great talent, I would do everything to be the best but Alexandre Daigle never use that talent that I TRULY BELIEVE he had to be what HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BECOME.

I hope that will clear some things about him. You can blame him to waste the talent he had but you can never doubt WHY HE WAS A CONSENSUS #1 that day of 1993.