View Single Post
Old
01-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Trxjw
Bored.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
First, you remove the hornets so you can at least live in your house. Then, you obviously go for the hornet nest that is causing so much annoyance, to say the least. Or the other way around, the hornet nest first, the hornets later. You think any other GM who is brought in fresh would let the team continue to be constructed as it is? Even a blind man can see what's wrong.
And that's where your argument is flawed. Until we have a GM that is capable of managing the cap properly, there's no point in ridding ourselves of anyone with the sole purpose of gaining cap space.

Quote:
I don't think the plan could be anything else. Enough with the "it's impossible!" talks. It's not impossible. If the Knicks fans could, we can.
Where did I say it's impossible?

Quote:
You don't like us plummeting through the stands after we sack a fourth of the team? Fine, wait until after we've missed the playoffs, then let the slaughtering start. I just think we will lose Torts because of it, because the King on a chessboard will never sacrifice himself, just the other pawns, or the queen if he has to. Again.
Again, you're putting words in my mouth. I'm not sure why you're lecturing me when I've been one of the more vocal supporters of a rebuild.

I couldn't care less if we lost Tortorella.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote