View Single Post
Old
01-02-2010, 12:54 PM
dale 1919

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by score0123 View Post
Being at the game, I found those shot totals to be quite hard to believe. Dupuis had a far more difficult game in net in game one than Moir did in game two. I remember when it was apparently 24-24 after 2, and I was thinking there's no way Manitoba has had anywhere near as many shots as last night (which I believe was 26 for the whole game). Maybe they were correct, but a number of those were not quality shots if they really did get to 35.

Your goalie did have a rough time on a couple of the first three goals, but the 4th goal was just a perfect shot...he had no chance. Anyway, it was an interesting series. Manitoba plays a very chippy style, similar to what I've seen from Saskatchewan in recent years, but seemed to have a little less in terms of offense.
Chippy, did score0123 say chippy!!??
from all I have talked to out here in the OUA the wolves are two different teams...road kill when away and bullies at home!!
kelly nobes said it best with his tirade and GM he recieved last time there...and then he got his team to push back the next night!!
the wolves get away murder in Tbay and when a team pushes back they are ....chippy? good for the teams in the west!!
how about the two ref system they use in nonconference games in TBAY, who are those two guys anyways...boards members!! haha

dale 1919 is offline   Reply With Quote