View Single Post
Old
12-31-2004, 04:18 PM
Damicles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Flames Go
We here in Calgary are proud our team plays hockey the way it should be not like a bunch of wimps.
Tampa Bay is a good team no diserspect, but I hate them now its just normal after what happened.
I think had Calgary played another team other than Tampa Bay, it would have boring to watch, ala San Jose. I'm not a huge fan of the clutch and grab style, but some people say it's "Canadian Hockey". And I hate it when people say that. The way our boys play during the World Jrs and big events like Salt Lake. That's Canadian hockey. I thought the run and gun style of Tampa was really exciting to watch and as a big hockey fan, I'm glad they won. Yeah, I'm disapointed that their fans weren't really into it, but they've got the Devil Rays and Bucs, but everyone's gotta start somewhere. And yes, I'm saying that Calgary fans are better than Tampa fans, but to name them Fans Of The Year, just adds to the craziness. I have friends who have been season tix holders for 3 years before all this happened... and they're wondering where was the love and support when this team REALLY needed it. My vote for Canadian Fans of the year? The guys who travel across the country and bundle up for the Grey Cup every year.