View Single Post
Old
01-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkrat22 View Post
and isnt that really the point from the op, "what #'s am I going to catch hell for?" the rest of the debate is stupid. Im gonna chirp you for any flaw I can find even in beer league. Why, because I want you thinking about me and not the game. I couldnt tell you how many guys have missed opportunities because they are paying attention to me. I even had a guy get mad at me for telling his tendy "good save" got a good crosscheck in the head for that one. he got a game for intent to injure. goalie was laughing because we knew each other. hello 5 min pp. the funniest thing is Im busting balls and laughing and guys still get mad. its supposed to be fun boys, our best days are behind us lighten up.
Yeah well I think I got angry recently in a beer league game because some mutt dove for a penalty call. I didn't even touch him .... I yapped at him all the way to the box and even his team mates told him he was a tool for doing that.

Some guys take beer league like there are scouts in the damned seats. Those days are gone by folks as stated above here, no need to elbow people or slash guys in the ankles who have to work the next day.

I've taken the one game suspension for punching people who deserve it for being meatheads to other players. The last time was for a rout we were on the wrong side of and a guy scored a goal from the blueline with a simple wristshot (our goalie sucked AND was having a terrible night) and the guy was laughing and doing a goal dance and generally showing poor sportsmanship.

Actually 4 of us out there went after him but I was there first.

Some guys are just senseless classless morons.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote