View Single Post
Old
01-04-2010, 08:41 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girouxforall View Post
Got back from the game last night. Got to say it was ****ing AWESOME. Had great seats. Pavilion Club 4 row 2 on the third base side and right on the goal line. Saw the entire ice. Probably the greatest thing ever. Took some pics will post them once I upload them. Boston was awesome and their fans were great. Hotel I stayed at was the official hotel of the Classic so there were a lot of NHL officials staying there. Coolest experience ever.
See I was low enough to where I couldn't see the puck. Lucky me I have watched enough hockey to develop the "puck-eye" so I know where the puck is based on player movements. Boston's fans were really nice, everyone was having a good time, I only got yelled at once and it was in Somerville, not Boston, by someone driving by (Funny thing, fan yells "You're going down tonight!" in which case McNasty responds with "We'll see! And the game's this afternoon!"). We left right after the game, and made it back by midnight. Probably could have stayed around, but I'll return to Boston sometime, so I'm not concerned about seeing the town. I've seen it already anyway.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote