View Single Post
Old
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM
yukoner88

vCash: 123
looking for a ranger perspective

Hey I posted this in the Oilers section and a few ppl were intrieged non the less. Im just curious about what you ranger fans would think if a trade like this occured.

To: EDM

R Callahan (2.3M)
R Kotalik (3.0M)
D Gilroy (1.66M)

To: NYR

D Grebeshkov (3.15M)
L Moreau (2.0M)
L Nilsson (2.0M)
5th rd 2010 draft pick

This was hard to put together cause NY is so close to the cap. It shakes up the veterans in both teams rooms. Gilroy would make our D more grittier. Kotalik has had success here and his shot would help our PP. Callahan is someone I've been wanting to see in an Oiler uniform for a while. He has 6pp goals and is very physical player and may help improve our pk. Grebeshkov and Nilsson would help NYR produce some offense from their back end, and retain skill in their forward lines. Moreau out may shake the room up here if he's dealt and he'd help NYR keep some grit and grind in their line up. I put the draft pick in because New York is would take on a lil extra salary. It was really hard to find a good balance between players being moved and player's salary aswell. Anyways I'd be interested what you all think. This is my first crack at trying to make a proposal thread.

ps im jealous of your goalie. Hes the best tender in the league. He's gonna bring you guys the cup one day.

yukoner88 is offline   Reply With Quote