Thread: Prospect Info: Mid Season Top 20
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Mtl6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Havery Bennett son was Jim Bennett's, Mac's dad. Jim was drafted by the Atlanta Flames in the eighth round (No. 133) of the 1977 draft. Jim was the brother to Curt Bennett http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8445400 and Havery Bennett Jr http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8445405

I think he has top pairing upside but it's really early to say that as we'll have to see if his offensive game translates at a higher level.

As for Leblanc-Kristo, it would be something like Ribeiro-Ryder as you have a skilled center that can dish the puck with a sniper that likes to shoot. Not comparing them as players directly just putting in simple terms.

I haven't heard if Pateryn is injured or not. I know that they are trying to shake things up as the team has been a major disappointment, which for one of the top programs in the NCAA, that's not going to fly. I know that they are happy with the play of Moffie the freshman D, so that could be part of the problem. When I saw him play this year, he didn't really stand out, but was more physical then I saw from him last year. Kids got a good frame, moves well and seems to have some good skills with the puck.

Cichy I've seen several times, he doesn't get any PP time and he is on the 4th line while being rotated in and out of the lineup. I like what I've seen him from and considered him and a few others for the HM spots cause it was really close. I really like the passing game of Cichy but his lack of strength will be a problem for him, next year I would think he'll play a bigger role and have more of an impact.
Thx montreal! But a can't seem to think that a prospect who isn't able to start all the games in his sophomore year will have any succes in the NHL, though I dunno if it happened in the past...

Mtl6 is offline   Reply With Quote