Thread: PGT: Habs lose 4-2
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM
RushDP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIslander View Post
I was just watching the RDS feed and watched the Habs lose again and bore me to death!

That being besides the point, I want to talk about Carey Price's body language after shots and goals against him.

Their were several instances where he made a routine save and got up and looked like he was mad or frustrated about being shot against.

On the 4th goal (Semin slapshot), he gave Spacek a stare down!

I know that we are being outshot all the time and that we are not playing well in our defensive zone, however, give me a break! Have a better attitude than that. I am a Price supporter and will always be, but this attitude and ego is getting to me.

Benoit Brunet even said: ''Les jouers l'aime pas les geste comme ca''
Who cares what the players like or don't like? He shows his emotions. When the players do it it's OK and when the goalie does it it's not? I've seen Halak do the same thing and there's never any comment.

I'd be frustrated too if every goal against went in off some player of mine or my players don't let me see the puck until it's behind me.

I don't normally defend goalies or run them down but this season Price has had more goals go in off sticks, shin pads, equipment or body parts than he let in straight up. If there was such a thing as bad luck Price would be the poster boy.

My rant for the day!

RushDP is offline   Reply With Quote