Thread: PGT: Habs lose 4-2
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2010, 08:40 PM
habspinner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIslander View Post
I was just watching the RDS feed and watched the Habs lose again and bore me to death!

That being besides the point, I want to talk about Carey Price's body language after shots and goals against him.

Their were several instances where he made a routine save and got up and looked like he was mad or frustrated about being shot against.

On the 4th goal (Semin slapshot), he gave Spacek a stare down!

I know that we are being outshot all the time and that we are not playing well in our defensive zone, however, give me a break! Have a better attitude than that. I am a Price supporter and will always be, but this attitude and ego is getting to me.

Benoit Brunet even said: ''Les jouers l'aime pas les geste comme ca''
I'd like to know what the hell we are supposed to tell of Price's looks through a camera, and through his mask - this is all speculation. I don't think he's a bad teammate at all, but hey if that's what floats your boat, think that. Personally I refuse to believe this and think that Brunet is an idiot for even bringing this up.

The fact of the matter is the team was garbage on defense tonight. I am longing for Ryan O'Byrne to get back, at least he hit someone here and there.

habspinner is offline   Reply With Quote