View Single Post
Old
01-06-2010, 01:44 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

vCash: 500
Here's what I go with. I hate letters though. I just pulled them out of my ass. I see no reason to give any player who tries a D or F unless they contribute absolutely nothing. I don't see that with anyone except maybe Brashear.

Gaborik A+ : Keeping the team alive
Prospal A : Having a solid season and contibuting more than we expected
Cally B : I expect more offense from him. Everything else is there. He's starting to wake up.
Kotalik C- : Was important to the PP to start but has trailed off. Last couple games he's been a bit better
Dubinksy C+ : Was injured for bit, but when given the opportunity he hasn't shown that he can be a #1 center. However, the team has played much better since his return.
Anisimov B : He's a pleasant surprise but has a lot of growing to do
Drury C- : Solid PK & defensively, but not living up to his contract. He has glimpses of offense then disappears again.
Avery B- : He's been busting his ass every night and has shown great leadership when very few others have
Higgins C : Tries hard every game, can't finish
Lisin C : Hasn't gotten enough of a chance to make an impact, then again the few chances that he got haven't shown much.
Boyle C : Isn't better than Betts was, but provides essentially the same contributions

MDZ A- : He's been great, he's still learning and he's been more physical lately. He has quite some ways to go defensively. He needs more consistency though.
Gilroy B- : He's been pretty solid defensively, hasn't done much offensively especially compared to what we expected
Redden C+ : Been pretty good defensively (more than I expected), but for what he's making I expect a rock back there. Doesn’t provide much offensively, has too many lapses defensively.
Staal B+ : Considering the players he plays against on a nightly basis he's been doing well, but could improve more. The last few weeks have been a lot better. I hope he keeps it up.
Girardi B+ : The most underrated defenseman on the team. People pick on him for reasons unknown to me. He makes big plays on a nightly basis.
Rozsival C : He has good games and he has horrible games. He turns the puck over at the worst times and he can't seem to ever hold the puck in the zone. He's also soft in that he has the ability to make the big hit but rarely does.

Lundqvist A- : When he's on he's amazing, but he always seems to have an annual slump. Too inconsistent, hasn't exceeded expectations at all.

Tortorella B+ : He's doing the best with what he has. We may not agree with his methods at times, but we're in 7th place right?
Sather C- : With the exception of Gaborik he did nothing right this offseason. I'm still waiting to see what he does in the coming months.

Last edited by WhipNash27: 01-06-2010 at 01:54 PM.
WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote