View Single Post
Old
01-06-2010, 04:26 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I wouldn't put Sullivan on our shutdown line.
I just think it's a complete waste of Legwand's offensive ability to shoehorn him into a purely defensive role, when that might better suit a player like Goc, who has speed, is good in the face-off dot, and doesn't really have the skills to be a major offensive contributor on a consistent basis.

You can put together a line of Jones-Goc-Spaling/Smithson/Tootoo and have it be just as effective at containing the opposition while still chipping in the odd goal, and not sacrifice a lot of offense to make it happen. Putting Sullivan with Ward and Legwand adds a whole new dynamic to the line and gives us two legitimate offensive lines, instead of one scoring line and three lines that might contribute something every now and then, like the teams Bengt-Ake Gustafsson likes to put together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwrx View Post
Really?!? I replaced all of my music with one of those music packs from Operation Sports. Much better!!!
I used music of my own choosing. If my computer is going to actually work now, I can just stream music from my laptop to my 360 and have a whole library of music to work with, with stuff ranging from The Clash to Led Zeppelin to Queens of the Stone Age.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote