View Single Post
Old
01-07-2010, 09:25 PM
sparxx87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
Zine, don't bother posting these type of messages man. Ovechkin is not Canadian, so no matter how much better he is at whatever part of the game, they won't want to recognize it as anything significant. It is like pissing against the wind man.
I disagree...I am one who dsn`t care of nationality....
And.....many people believe it was a conspiracy that Malkin won the Conn Smythe....I AM NOT ONE OF THEM, personally it was a toss up between Malkin, Crosby and Fleury, all could have made a solid case...
Personally, its all matter of opinion...and I form my opinion based on what I see....

Just to prove you wrong, and blow ur socks off, how bout this one.........ALEX SEMIN is the most talented hockey player I have ever seen.....If he ever had some heart, or a little desire to win....All he does is whine when he dsnt get his own way...he flashes in and flashes out every couple games....Put Ovechkins heart and desire in Semin....thats a scary thought for 29 NHL teams..........the 2 of them with backstrom in the middle....as the commercial says ``order up some more red light bulbs`` lol

sparxx87 is offline   Reply With Quote