View Single Post
Old
01-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
I would have been VERY VERY happy with the selection of Tuuka Rask with our 1st pick in 2005... I don't care if we used a 9th overall pick on a goalie, the 1st time i saw him play i knew he was going to be an Elite goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fuhr View Post
So stupid. Tims worked very hard at making Bingo respectable
But it didn't work yet...

They did try well though, by bring some quality AHL players : St-Pierre, Keller, Brodeur... But our lack of good drafting in the past still hurts bad it seems : O'Brien, Daugavins don't have enough impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Cowensson View Post
I still don't get why Fufr is so hard on Brian but is a fan of Tim. Brian has a big hand in Bingo as well, even if Tim is the one micromanaging. Still nice to see him recognize the Murrays' drafting.
Very simple. He linked a thread the other day where i saw him defending Muckler very hard. Then Muckler was fired and Murray took over. As Muckler's past decisions and accomplishments (Chara, Havlat, Gerber, drafting...) still hurts us a lot today, he now has an agenda against Murray, which is to say "this is all his fault"

But even if it was all Murray's fault, it's Muckler that brought Murray in the Sens organization...

Last edited by Xspyrit: 01-07-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote