View Single Post
Old
01-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Butch 19
King me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1tch View Post
If he did that, you be be complaining the 9 times out of ten that someone just moves the puck around him and into the gaping far side of the net. Quick did exactly what he was supposed to do, these things just happen, flukey goals are scored, hell the kings goal was a flukey 1 with browns fan going straight to smyth
I don't think so. Helm was going down and a Kings player was coming down from the slot, so I don't think there was any way he had a chance of bringing the puck to the front of the net.

I'll have to YT it later to see... maybe not, I don't know if I can watch it again.

either way, it was no where near being a highlite goal and it was a tough way to lose a very hard fought game.

The Smyth goal a fluke? You mean by the puck floating in the air past a D and Howard, and then Smyth swatting it of mid air? I don't think I'd call that a fluke. But Howard got saved several times by flukes (Kings not finishing, pucks hitting skates and bodies or just wide shots) - if there was any team that was due to score several times due to effort, it was the Kings.

Oh well, after all that effort, they'll probably lay an egg vs the Blues and lose 5-1.

Butch 19 is online now   Reply With Quote