View Single Post
Old
01-09-2010, 12:00 PM
MrAlfie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post

When some of the sproutlings around here grow up they'll get it. Thats if they ever get over the whole 'political correctness', its often blown out of proportion, like some of the reactions in this thread. You have a problem with it in your own life, that has nothing to do with what the NHL is doing here, end of story.
That's weak note. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion doesn't mean he needs to "grow up" and has an immature opinion.

I just turned 29 have a 14 month old kid and will soon face the challenge to make sure my son is not going to adopt this hip hop ghetto slang "Yo wassup homie!".
Like someone else already stated. As soon as a kid gets to school there is no hiding the profanity. F-Bombs will be flying all over the place and a Tortorella PC is absolutely nothing.
It's one thing if you use profanity to express your anger and another thing if you use profanity just to uphold an image.

And I'm not kidding, if you guys get offended by profanity you sure as heck should be offended at violent movies or video games that endanger our children much more than a lousy pc after a hockey game. If not you are hypocrites.

Comparing a CEO to a coach of a hockey team is also not the smartest thing to do. Apples and Oranges.

MrAlfie is offline   Reply With Quote