View Single Post
Old
01-09-2010, 03:04 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
The thing that bothers me more than anything is that there was no memo going around about checking people in the face when Booth and Drury were both seriously hurt by careless idiots making those plays, but they send out a memo about not cursing in the post game? Tortorella cursed I think two times in the infamous freak out post game and the other night he let one go about Avery being on a leash. Its not like the guy is letting the profanity fly every time they point a camera at him. Also, how about the broadcast going to the guy between the benches where we can all overhear Avery and a player from the other team screaming profanity at each other? Thats alright? Are there seriously that many wholesome, traditional folks who hate cursing watching hockey? And then, beyond that, watching the post game and even further, getting offended by bleeped out curses? Focus on keeping the players from killing one another first, I say. That says much worse things about the sport than a pissed off coach getting bleeped out twice during a conference.

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote