Thread: Switzerland: Steiner to Columbus?
View Single Post
Old
01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
torero

vCash: 500
Great story!

Great to write this story keithLGA.

It is a bit like my story in K1 ! i started fighting sports when i was 16years old ! too late some people told me. I went to Thailand to train Muay thai when i was 26. too old some people told me. I also studied post grade stuff when i was 33 ! too late some people told me again. I remaried when i was 40 years old. Again too late to rebuild a family some people told me.

Today i am 44, and I did more things in my life than 90% of the population, saw more countries, had greater jobs, was champion, created companies, rose families (2), speak several languages, grew martial arts students who were almost champions (vice champion of France in french boxing)

The fire that is burning Steiner, will be burning in him in other disciplines. As keithLGA says, it is a lesson of life. This fire is priceless for who ever lets it burn in him and has the courage to live by feeding it and living with it.

Regretfully i never played hockey, one of the only fires that i didn't let burn in me for maybe silly reasons.

Great stuff Steiner ... keep never giving up.
Respect.

torero is offline   Reply With Quote