View Single Post
Old
01-10-2010, 01:58 PM
King of cool
The winning hat

vCash: 500
Quote:
The hearing about yesterday's brawl between Avangard and Vityaz took 7 hours. Each team got a "technical loss," according to SovSport

KHL's verdict also reads that Vityaz Chekhov will be thrown out of the KHL if the team is involved in another similar incident.

Avangard and Vityaz must both pay a fine of 4m rubles each. But only 1 Avangard player will miss the next game. Vityaz will be without 6.

Coaches are fined 50k rubles each. Sugden Verot, Vlasenkov and Svitov are fines 150k rubles each.

One Vityaz player confirmed to SovSport that a fight was in their plans, but a "one on one" and not a brawl.

Jaromir Jagr to SovSport: "Verot told me 'It's over' and I let him go. 2 seconds later he punched me in my face. It was cowardly."

Jagr to SovSport: "It is different in the NHL.A player would miss 20 games if he jumped off the bench when other were fighting." Jags 2 NHL?

According to Sovetsky Sport, KHL's 3m rubles fine to Vityaz was for "damages caused to KHL's reputation, its partners and Russian hockey."
http://twitter.com/dchesnokov

King of cool is offline   Reply With Quote