View Single Post
Old
01-10-2010, 10:47 PM
SML

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
This is where I think I vary from most. I want Brash off the team if we can find a way to make it happen, but I have no desire to have Orr back on this team at all. It's pretty clear Tortarella has little use for a pure enforcer. I'm sure Brash has a lot to do with it, but it appears Voros has learned how to fight.

Voros>>Orr

I'll take a Voros willing to get his ass kicked by a true heavyweight than Orr. Said it once, I'll say it again, great amount of heart, absolutely horrible hockey player. Voros may not be much better but he brings decent play to the table and IMO actually belongs on a 4th line even if he didn't fight. Orr belongs in the ECHL, maybe worse if he can't fight.
When was the last time you watched a hockey game? A Voros willing to get his ass kicked... as if he has a choice in the matter. The whole reason why fights happen in hockey is to change momentum, and Voros is actually a negative in this regard, because virtually everyone he has ever fought has beat him down like hooker short on money. What kind of "decent play" does the guy bring? He can't even get in the lineup while Orr played almost every game lastseason.

SML is offline   Reply With Quote