View Single Post
Old
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You keep saying that noone sells if theyre in a playoff spot, but I honestly dont care about that.

Id rather see what kind of picks Higgins, Girardi, and especially Prospal can return than another early playoff exit and ugly contract situations with all of these guys. Especially when you consider the very good picks the scouting department has been making in the first 3 rounds lately.

Id like to see this organization get creative for once and stop being so damn short-sighted.

Hanging onto the 3 players above and fooling yourself into believing this team, as currently constucted, is an actual contender is exactly that. Short-sighted....and hurtful in the long run.
wow. i am agreeing with brb. he is correct. as is uncle larry.

weve beaten cupcakes on this little run weve had. we are a team that is too easy to shut down and thus, we need to be realists and build for the future.

higgins
girardi
prospal- whom i would like to resign at a reasonable contract
rozy

all there guys can bring back picks. all the picks can be used to stockpile for further moves via trade or moving up in the draft a few spots or we can use them.

this is a no brainer folks. this team isnt going anywhere even if they make the playoffs.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote