Old
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
parabola
Global Moderator
novus ordo seclorum

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webersmashpuck View Post
Their crying is so great to me, I would love nothing more then to see Burrows be proven wrong and get a gigantic suspension and Vancouver fans, you guys are good fans and knowledgable and for the most part are great besides a few bad apples, but I HATE everything about your team especially Burrows and Kesler.
How exactly is he going to be proven wrong when there is video evidence of Auger and Burrows talking? And why exactly would he even lie about that? If Burrows lies and brings it up, and they find out he's lying then he gets in trouble for no reason.

I'm not saying that Nashville didn't deserve the win (they did) . It's not about that, it's about what Auger did.

The fact Burrows has a rep for diving is irrelevent. And it's not even the diving call most people have a problem with. The interference call was so minor and dumb.

The worst thing isn't even the loss, I can take a loss... But Auger made the game boring with stupid calls on both sides and went out of his way to influence the result of the game. I personally hate that more than anything.