View Single Post
Old
01-13-2010, 04:12 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
Good game. Great energy and purpose. The transition game looked fan-TASTIC. I haven't seen this from the Blues in....well I can't remember.

Another winnable game with Minnesota, and the guys may be able to get on a bit of a roll. At any rate, they look like they only have to beat the other team now, not the other team plus their own mental demons.

Berglund is contributing. Guys like Crombeen and Winchester seem to have remembered how to be physical and contribute. Even Boyes is having some really nice defensive plays and setting up scoring chances out of the zone.

I guess the one guy that seems to be MIA is Paul Kariya. I'll give him a flyer on this game since its his first game back from a concussion....but I really don't think that probably makes any difference.

Best thing about the game...at the very tale end of the FSMW broadcast they showed the players congratulating Mason. Last in line is Walt and he gives this big grin WITH NO TEETH. He looked like a cousin to that little banjo-playing guy from Deliverance.

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote