View Single Post
Old
09-23-2003, 09:21 PM
cazzy

vCash: 500
for Jori on the excellent updating.

First off, to Lappy22, you’ll be happy to know that your boy was wearing the “C” on his jersey tonight. Do you happen to know if that’s going to be permanent? It might be if they keep getting cursed with injuries.

I dug out the binoculars and checked out the press boxes. Since there wasn’t any TV there was plenty of room for all the injured players. This actually took up two press boxes because there was so many of them Deadmarsh, Palffy, Allison, Miller. It was ugly. I think they said Miller has an injury to his hand.

I was listening to the game on the signal they have running in the arena. I like Mike Haynes a lot but I was getting frustrated with his lack of enthusiasm towards Abby. I guess “SAVE BY ABB-ISH-ER!!” just doesn’t sound as exciting as “SAVE BY ROY!” Maybe because it’s preseason it’s not a big deal but I think he sounded more enthusiastic about the saves that Cechmanek made and he was shaky at best today. Abby made some UNBELIVABLE saves tonight and looked very confident. The goal he did give up was screened and there’s no way he could have stopped that one.

I’m always interest to see which forward is going to be thrown out when the team is facing a 5 on 3. Today it was Nickolishin.

That's all I can think of for now.