View Single Post
Old
09-23-2003, 09:42 PM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz44
No problem, I may have misunderstood your post, and I agree with you I don't like the fact that he may be gone either.

:mad:
I actually hope he is gone. Let me quantilfy that statement.

The reality is we have to many forwards and a greeat many of them have little or no trade value, and we have to many smallish forwards in our top 6. Comrie actually has a pretty decent trade value and is one of the small forwards, so we can a) trade one of our other forwards to make room for him, B) sit an asset of his value for a protracted amount of time. C) or trade MC for an asset that fills a need we have in other positions like Goal or Defence.

I am a big fan of C for no other reason than i am sick of seeing Edm forwards getting murdered in teh coners because they are just to small. We have York and Comrie and they play a similar style of game, except that York plays a much better rounded game. I understand that Comrie is a better offensive player, but his defense leaves much to be desired. He isn't totally bad, but York is much better. Given the choice between These 2 player I take York. I think the D-man or goalie coming back for Comrie would make out line up stronger than keeping comrie would.