View Single Post
Old
01-13-2010, 07:40 PM
sbkbghockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
I can't help myself. I'm starting to believe they're going to claw back into the playoffs.
The last time Columbus played in St Louis, wasn't it when they clinched the playoffs last year? (Or am I forgetting a game this season?) I think the demons are exorcised and its just a matter of bringing it every night. I predict ScottTrade will become a significant home ice advantage from here on out and that the crowds will have plenty to cheer for.
I feel that too, The game against the Sharks STL looked better and one bad shot blocked lead to one of the best players in the NHL going on a break and scoring the OT goal. Against the Ducks the Blues played a hard game, ran into some trouble late and looked a little tired but also ran into some bad luck and officiating. LA the Blues played 60 mins and came out with a win.

Against CBJ the Blues really played a great, physical, going hard to the net, game. The new coach's ideas, playing styles, etc... seem to be really inspiring the team.

Except:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
I guess the one guy that seems to be MIA is Paul Kariya. I'll give him a flyer on this game since its his first game back from a concussion....but I really don't think that probably makes any difference.
Kariya totally BLEW last night! Concussions arent really like other injuries, once you take time off and are cleared to play there's really no phycial effects (such as an injury like Walt). Now maybe it was b/c he hasnt gotten much practice or playing time under Payne but his play last night was very Murray-like. if that keeps up hopefully its bye bye PK too!!!

sbkbghockey is offline   Reply With Quote