Thread: Brian Boyle
View Single Post
Old
01-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Jungle Boy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust
What are you worried about Tambellini? That he has 22 pts in 20 games played? What has he failed to do? Headstands on the ice? I've watched Tambellini play live a few times and I see no reason to worry about his development. He is constantly being played on a rotation with the top 2 lines in Michigan, and him and T.J. Hensick (who will be drafted in '05) are doing a good job along with Moss and Gajic. Tambellini and Hensick are the two most talented players on the Wolverines.

Last season Tamby had 27 pts and 15 goals in 39 games. This season he's already at 22 pts with 8 goals in 20. He might not reach his goal total from his freshman season but his play hasn't been anything to worry about. I don't see what you're seeing when you claim that Tambellini's point production has not been very good. I guess a point per game isn't consistent enough for ya?
Probably, you are right. but I expected more from Tambs, I donīt know.. maybe itīs just me expecting too much of him. I always thought that by his sophmore year he would be leading the nation in scoring.