View Single Post
Old
01-14-2010, 09:40 PM
  #8
EucaLEAFtys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the Underdark
Posts: 2,332
vCash: 500
Much of the Toronto Media Circus isn't worth reading or listening to, Berger included. As far as I can tell, only about 5% of what is reported on or written about is worthy material. Unfortunately, one usually has to sift through the other 95%, which is utter garbage, to find the pertinent stuff.

It's one of the main reasons I don't even bother with the TMC. It's just not worth the aggravation.

EucaLEAFtys is offline   Reply With Quote