View Single Post
Old
01-15-2010, 11:13 AM
blankall

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneAgeWitt View Post
Snow has been hitting homeruns the very first minute he has stepped onto the GM podium. The latest steal is Schremp, who is breaking out as an Islander. That's on top of Moulson and Streit.. so Garth Snow has had a sensational past year as the GM. His choice to draft Bailey over Filatov is also a homerun move.

With that said, the Islanders are going to NEED to sign someone out of UFA that brings a high level of talent to this team before they can take the next step. Kovy can be had on July 1st for nothing but money, if the Isles are that interested, they will talk to him than.

That's really the end of it. No chance in hell any team in this league is taking Okposo from us, so I really wish Larry ****ing Brooks would knock it off with his Kovy-NYI dream. He posted ANOTHER article today on this crap. And believe me, it's CRAP.
I'm always blown away whenever I look at the Isles salary. Dipietro is the highest salary on there.

Considering we are going into an off-season with a majority of the teams up against the cap, the Isles are in a good position to have a very competitive team in the near future.

I have to agree, Garth Snow deserves some serious props.

blankall is offline   Reply With Quote