View Single Post
Old
01-15-2010, 04:03 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
Why don't you write on how you suggest on getting this done? It's easy to point this out, harder to show realistic ways if doing it. Everyone will write dump Drury and company with no one showing how it could get done. I can see by your avatar your a tank person so i'm not surprised by your #3 suggestion (which won't happen).
1) This thread was about needs, I posted what needed to be done.

2) I grabbed this avatar when everyone was saying we should tank, about 3-4 weeks ago. I grabbed this one as more of a joke, hence why it is a turtle. I left to go to China for 2 weeks, therefore I wasnt here so I havent changed it and I find out when I get back that they have been playing well so why change it until they start to play bad?

3) How am I to know what teams would be interested in the players I listed? Rozsival could be moved and I would imagine there would be a team interested in adding Kotalik for their PP. Redden is a whole other story but in order for this team to move forward they need to rid themselves of that contract, whether it be bury him in the minors and allow him to go play elsewhere(like Europe) if he desires.

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote