Thread: GDT: Rangers @ Blues
View Single Post
Old
01-16-2010, 03:50 PM
OverTheCap

vCash: 500
Kotalik is pissed about being a healthy scratch, from Andrew Gross:

Quote:
“This is probably the most frustrating part of my career,” said Kotalik, who signed a three-year, $9 million deal with the Rangers this summer after spending most of the previous eight seasons with the Sabres before a late-season trade to the Oilers. “I certainly didn’t expect when I came to New York I’d be the worst guy here.”

Kotalik then clarified what he meant by “worst.” And it’s not that he thinks he’s playing worse than anybody else in the room.

“I mean not good enough to be in the lineup,” Kotalik said.

Kotalik does has a bomb of a shot but has not been very accurate with it. He also is not the best at creating chances for his linemates.

“I have no explanation,” Kotalik said about his benching. “I don’t know it. There’s probably something behind it.”
You don't know, Kotalik? Stop making excuses.

He's awful at even strength, has become a liability on the PP because he turns the puck over, and can no longer score in the shootout.

I can't stand players who don't take responsibility for their own poor play. This type of mentality is part of the reason why the team is so inconsistent. Sather really needs to start taking character into account in signing free agents. No more of these bums with the sense of entitlement.

OverTheCap is online now   Reply With Quote