View Single Post
Old
01-16-2010, 04:59 PM
mm11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
I agree except on one point. Spare parts have a use, Brashear and Redden do not...

look around the league, the blue shirts have more than enough talent to be top five in any conference. They are just missing some chemistry. I cant imagine how bad things would be if they actually had injuries like every other team

just on defense alone to say Staal, Del Zotto, Girardi, Rozy, Redden and Gilroy are not talented is just false. compare that six to every team if you had time. The blue shirts come out on top alot. Look at the icelanders D for example: Streit, Sutton, Gervais, Freddy meyer, macdonald, and Hillen comprise of their top six. pathetic! that has been their blue line give and take for just about the last 5-6 years

now to say, Gabby, Duby, cally, Drury, Higgins, etc have little talent is false as well.

They just are mssing the chemistry to be an elite team because as we speak they sit what sixth in the conference and 13 points out of the top spot. that's just about six less wins than the top inthe conference. easily we can find six games that could of went their way

such a fine line to being great and being mediocre. just my 2 cents but all in all not a truly miserable season and still time to turn it on and finish strong becuase if they get hot and hank goes into the playoffs red red hot anything can happen. The coach has done it before.....

mm11 is offline   Reply With Quote