View Single Post
Old
01-16-2010, 09:03 PM
willalong

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealHabitant View Post
I think it's time we trade Price for his own sake, I really don't care anymore but the constant bashing from the morons all over the province is impossible to deal with, so let's trade him and I'll be hoping he ***** on us his entire career along with winning a few vezinas/conn smyths/harts along the way while we get torched day and night for the next 10 years in the basement of the NHL.
I agree, get this over with, realize what you got rid of from a distance.

This constant bashing is getting on my nerves, and, I don't have to make a single save.

Pouliot gives the puck away on a power play and give them a breakaway and this becomes the goalies fault. Bergeron can't hold the blue line on a power play and kills all momentum.

Guys throwing at back to the blue line, blindly and it goes down the ice....Two guys getting beat by one forechecker.....CONSTANTLY....poor passes, dump it out...give it back to them.......fight for it back and dump it out...only to give it back ....ice the puck....lose important faceoffs...on and on.

Trade Price.....please.....let him go to another team....get out of Quebec.....join a team that can let him flourish.........I will cheer when/if they trade him this is not right.

Canadiens hopefully lose in New York and pick up a lower draft pick because this team is going nowhere in the playoffs.....save the aggrivation.

willalong is offline   Reply With Quote