Bad Loss Habs lose 4-2 against Senators
View Single Post
01-16-2010, 09:13 PM
The Honey Badger
Join Date: Feb 2006
Originally Posted by
a general response to all regular posters, when our team is allowed to play an offensive game we are good to great. When we play the passive game we are easy to play against. Really when we look at the goalies we can see clearly that we have two very good goalies, it is the type of game we play that we need to address.
1. We have speed and puck control is available to us.
2. Our defense is not as fast or tough as we need them to be
3. Our Goalies can steal a game here and there but we don't know against who or when
4. Playing your third or fourth line in the last few minutes of a close game is why Guy Carbonneau is not the coach any more.
5. The 1 -2 -2 is garbage when our team is as fast or faster thatn most teams in the league
Wow....were you reading my mind?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Nashy