View Single Post
Old
01-17-2010, 07:11 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
Well-said, not to mention that he has a target on his back after last season's suspension. He can't get away with things that he got away with a few seasons ago.

Avery's one of the few guys who actually wants to be a Ranger and makes an effort to stand up for his teammates. He is far from being the major problem on this team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
If Sean didn't have the reputation he has, he would be drawing numerous penalty's a game.

That's how pathetic this league is. Refs ignore blatant penalty's against him, because of his rep. Makes me furious just thinking about it.

You made a good point about him wanting to be a Ranger. Everyone knows that this guy was made to play here. He does carry some baggage, but overall, he helps this team, more than he hurts them.

Ah, but see, I count that as part of what makes him BAD. Regardless of whether or not it's FAIR, that target makes it more difficult for the Rangers to win.

To take a very extreme example to make my point... imagine if the league mandated that Avery play in roller skates instead of ice skates. Would it be fair? No. Regardless, it would sure as hell make him a liability. Would you still want him to get a regular shift...?

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote