Thread: Kesler
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Russian_fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky99
He hasn't looked great in the games I watched on T.V, although his stats are impressive.
What are you on? Every game I've watched him play he's been named first star of the game. Moose Vs Bulldogs a while back Kesler just dominated, and came in clutch I see Madden with a little bit of Linden written all over him. His leadership is also vastly underrated(Future captain, but don't leave Jovo out), and he gives 100% every single night. Seems like a Sutter type player to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rival
The most impressive part is that he in matched against the opposite top line every night. However, he has had some struggles when put up against the elite lines of the AHL (a -3 night versus Spezza's line I believe) and his offensive contribution is still rather streaky. Still it's hard not to get excited about what he's doing statistically and his play most nights.
First time for everything He shutdown Higgins, and Kost very nicely is most games. He's also being named one of the better players in the AHL at this point. The Moose fans have also been very surprised by him and have told that he is currently the best player on the ice game after game.