View Single Post
Old
01-18-2010, 12:18 PM
mm6492

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
You obviously aint got the brains to understand what went on. Well let me explain..

The Caps went after him all night because they know he got a short fuse, hoping he would retaliate and receive a penalty. But Laviolette handcuffed him, no fighting...we want to stay disciplined.

And I can't believe he took all those hits and didn't explode, he definitely respects the boss. But I don't like it, he can't play his physical game. Hopefully those cuffs are removed in the next game.
Stop. Just stop. Your worship this guy, but if you take the glasses off, you would realize how badly he blows.

He had multiple occasions to take the body and did not do so. And he got beat in the corners numerous times. He is not a physical d-man, as Coburn had more fricken hits then him.

He was not a target by there fighters. It is just that he is only out there agianst the 4th line because every other line would straight embarass him. The Capitals gameplan certainly was not to hit OKT, because he is a very valuable player for them, as he gives them plenty of scoring oppritunities.

He would be a good d-man....in the KHL or AHL. He does not belong in an NHL lineup.

mm6492 is offline   Reply With Quote