View Single Post
Old
01-18-2010, 03:22 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSaq View Post
Even when it was broached as an issue, six months ago, Holmgren said it was addressed by the coach at the time and himself. Meaning that the issue was handled six months ago.

I have yet to see a new story about the Flyers crashing a frat party or a slew of photos that are under a year old hitting the internet-in fact most of the photos posted are either a year old or obviously posed shots, or both.

Again, the type of conditioning required to play the two systems effectively is different. Did you miss the part where I mentioned that the Hurricanes went through a similar reconditioning process when Laviolette first went there or did you just ignore it because you didn't have an answer for it?
i do not care about what happened with the hurricanes. I care about the flyers. any articles to verifythis byt he way? they should not be out of shape period and it should not take this long to get up to speed for as new system, shape wise. When stevens was here they were gased at the end of a game. that is unaccpetable.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote