View Single Post
Old
01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
deleted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel View Post
I don't blame the staff. Sitting Ellis at the end of a road trip and starting the guy who had more rest is reasonable.

Rinne has shown some signs of making bigger saves recently, so the coaches "had a hunch". Or maybe they'd don't fully trust Ellis long term and want to give Rinne every chance to grab the starter role.

Either way. I use to trust Rinne more. But more recently I feel better about Ellis. I hope Ellis begins to get 2/3 of the starts andf grabs the job. Rinne is not stepping up when we need him.

Still, that was a team stinkage in the first period, not just Rinne. But if Rinne makes one save it's only 2-0 and we have a chance.

Come on Legwand! I was stupid enough to say you were going to play really well and continue to score, over on the main board. You're making me look bad!
A team sinkage! are you kidding me. Lets look at who was on the ice for the goals.

Legwand + Erat: This has been a great combo the past 2 seasons! lmao
Hamhuis + Klein: These 2 have been awesome this year as well!

Oh yeah and the 3rd goal was on a change from guess who? Leggy, Erat line.

While noone played well. Noone played even remotely bad as the 4 aforementioned players. And Trotz gets some blame too for re-uniting / keeping together these pairs.

P.S. those we're some horribly soft goals. Rinne should be back seat untill Danny has a bad game now.

deleted is offline   Reply With Quote