View Single Post
Old
01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
cbjgirl
Just thinking

vCash: 500
CBJ lines in the first post are a bit off. Lines from last night...

Umberger - Vermette - Nash
Torres - Brassard - Voracek
Huselius - Pahlsson - Clark
Murray - Dorsett - Boll

Hejda - Commodore
Stralman - Methot
Russell - Roy

Modin was put on the IR retroactive to last week some time. He is eligible to come off the IR today. Picard was waived, but hadn't cleared yet. Modin was put on the IR to free up a roster spot for Methot who played because Tyutin has some injury. I think once Picard clears, Modin's spot opens up again.

So, with all that being said... Modin could be in, if he's in, my guess is that Murray sits. Now where Modin plays in the line-up is anyone's guess at this point. In general, the lines are actually starting to gel. So if Modin is back, I don't know if he just plays on the 4th line, or whether everything gets screwed up again.

The second line last night was the most productive. Brassard had his best game of the season.

We don't know what is going on with Tyutin, he did participate in the pre-game skate but didn't play. Jurcina was a scratch last night. There could be some shuffling of the defense for tonight.

Columbus Dispatch had Mason as the starter tonight.

As far as Tollefsen hitting Nash, IIRC, Tollie was the one who ran Nash into the boards during practice that caused Nash's high ankle sprain a few seasons ago.

cbjgirl is offline   Reply With Quote